Last updated: January 19, 2018
Tueo Health, Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") operates www.tueohealth.com (the "Site"). We know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared. This statement describes how we treat your information and informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from you in connection with your access or use of our website, our Facebook page, Twitter account, other products and services, or when you interact with us (collectively the “Services”). By using the Services, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") may include, but is not limited to, your name and email address.
Like many site operators, we may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. Also, like many sites, we may use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Information from Third Parties
We may obtain some Personal Information from other sources like your social media accounts. If you choose to use our Services by first logging-in through a social media platform or if you link a social media platform with any of our Services, we may collect information about you on the social media platform such as your name and social media account identifiers.
Use of Information
We may use your Personal Information in any of the following ways:
· Interact with You: to better understand you and your needs by examining and analyzing the information we have collected from you.
· Inform You: to provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
· Advertisements: to provide you with advertisements and promotional items from us concerning products, services, and other things that may be of interest to you.
· Contests: to permit you to join and participate in contests, promotions, and giveaways that we may offer from time to time.
We may disclose your Personal Information with others in the following circumstances:
· With your consent or direction;
· With third parties who are acting on our behalf as our agents, suppliers or service providers; they are provided only with such information as is necessary for them to carry out their tasks;
· In the case that Tueo Health or its assets, or a portion of them, may be purchased or sold;
· If required by law or in the case that your conduct has breached any terms or conditions of use of, or policies concerning, Tueo Health products or Services or Tueo Health finds your conduct inappropriate;
· If you choose to access our goods or Services with or via third-party services, then your Personal Information may be disclosed to such service provider;
· If you post information or content, such as by posting photos, product reviews or commenting on a blog post, or when you interact with our Services through social media sites, plug-ins or other applications, this information may become public.
In the event you have questions about the information we have collected about you, you will have access to that information in order to verify and update it.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Our employees have been trained to respect your privacy at all times and those employees with access to your Personal Information shall use your Personal Information strictly in accordance with our Privacy Statement and applicable laws. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Questions or Concerns, Contacting Us
If you have any questions or concerns about the Personal Information about you held by Tueo Health or about our compliance with our Privacy Statement, you may email us at email@example.com.